From the chef
I fulfilled my dream of running a yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurant.
He has loved yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) and had a dream of opening his own yakiniku restaurant ever since he was a little boy. He never forgot the flavors he enjoyed in eating at the famous yakiniku restaurants of Nagoya and went door-to-door seeking an apprenticeship. Though turned down at first, he says that his enthusiasm won the proprietors over. Afterward, he quit his office job and trained at a restaurant for a year. Finally, he realized his dream of starting his own restaurant.
西村 明人NISHIMURA AKITO
Sumibi Yakiniku Tokushige
- Japanese / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) , Japanese / Horumon (offal meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Naengmyeon (Korean cold noodle)
- Fifteen minutes' walk from Tokushige Station, the last station on the Sakuradori Subway Line. Two minutes' walk from Norikura on the City Bus.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ),Japanese / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Naengmyeon (Korean cold noodle) / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Mondays, Wednesday-Saturday] from 5:00pm-12:00am (last order: 11:00pm) Open Sundays and National Holidays from 5:00pm-11:00pm (last order: 10:00pm)
5-814 Tokushige , Midori-ku,Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa