From the chef
Motivated by the smiles of his customers, he maintains the traditions and flavors of the restaurant.
Born in 1965 in Fukuoka prefecture, he is the second generation at "Kappo Yoshida". From a young age he learned his craft from his father, the founder of this restaurant. It was only natural that he followed in his father's footsteps. Kappo Yoshida now operates three stores in Tokyo and Fukuoka. He enjoys seeing the smiling faces on customers as they see the food he has prepared. He is always grateful when someone chooses Yoshida from all of the restaurants they could visit.
吉田 泰三YOSHIDA TAIZO
- Exit from Exit 12, Kuko Line, Tenjin Subway Station. Turn right at the Mizuho Bank. We are the second building down on the right-hand side.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Lunch: 1,080 JPY
- [Weekdays and Before National Holidays] Dinner from 5:00pm-10:30pm (last order: 9:30pm) [Saturdays] Dinner from 5:00pm-10:00pm (last order: 9:00pm)
1-14-10 Tenjin , Chuo-ku,Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / course meals
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) restaurants in Tenjin/Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
- Sakurazaka ONO
Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Nabe (hot pot)
General,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes)
General,Japanese / General / Donburi (rice bowl dish)
- Kunsei Sakaba Hibiki
General,Japanese / Steak / Pasta / Beer