From the chef
He went from admiring the chefs who deftly worked at the counter to entering the world of fine cuisine.
He was born in 1970 in Kyoto Prefecture. After graduating, Masuda found himself admiring the chefs who skillfully worked at their counters and entered the world of fine cuisine. In the the 26 years since then, he has stoically devoted himself to the improvement of Japanese food. It's amazing how the fresh ingredients from Kyoto and Nara are swiftly made into famous Kyoto-style tempura. This is traditional Kyoto cuisine in an even more subtle and refined form.
益田 智史Satoshi Masuda
Kyoto Gion Tempura Yasaka Endo
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Kyoto cuisine
- Approximately 10 minutes by foot southeast of exit 6 of the Keihan Shijo Station
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Kyoto cuisine / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 5,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:45 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:15 pm)
566 Komatsu-cho , Higashiyama, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa