The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Japanese
- It is a shop where you can taste the tempura that is fried in front of you, rare in Kyoto. You can enjoy freshly-seasoned seasonal ingredients at the counter in front of the high-quality board and the tatami room counter. Not only the deliciousness of tempura, but also the hospitality unique to Kyoto is attractive. You can enjoy the atmosphere and tempura of Kyoto slowly. It is located 100 meters east of Kenninji South Gate and 150 meters west of Yasaka Tower.
- Oct 31 2019
Kyoto Gion Tempura Yasaka Endo
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Kyoto cuisine
- Approximately 10 minutes by foot southeast of exit 6 of the Keihan Shijo Station
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Kyoto cuisine / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 5,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:45 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:15 pm)
566 Komatsu-cho , Higashiyama, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Sommelier/wine steward
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.