From the chef
Subtle, exacting skill and the pursuit of originality.
He was born in 1969 in Ehime Prefecture. Raised in his parents' restaurant, cookery was always close at hand since he was young. It was though the forces of destiny were at work when Hamamoto found himself drawn to the path to become a chef. Sharpening his skills at high-class eateries such as Momotaro, Yamatoya, and this restaurant, Hamamoto has cultivated a certain sensitivity. As someone who was born and raised here, he loves and takes pride in his native place. Hamamoto carefully selects his ingredients from local stock and is totally devoted to creating a novel menu that is sure to cause a sensation.
濱本 慎一HAMAMOTO SHINICHI
- A 5 minute walk from Dogo Onsen Station. Faces Nigitatsu Road.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Alcohol / Microbrew / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,300 JPY
- Normal hours: 11:00am-9:30pm Last order at 8:30pm Lunch: 11:00am-2:00pm
3-18 Dogokita-cho , Matsuyama-shi, Ehime map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Reservations / Tatami room / Kids menu / All you can drink / Large sake selection