From the chef
With experience in French and Italian cooking, he chose to pursue traditional Japanese cuisine. A chef with wide-ranging experience.
He was born in 1970 in Osaka. His grandmother's love of cooking led him to decide to become a chef in elementary school. After graduating from Tsuji College of Culinary Arts, he went to work for a French restaurant at Tokyo Imperial Hotel. After yet more experience in French and Italian restaurants in Osaka, he came to work for us at "Gochisodokoro Shohachi."
前川 学Manabu Maekawa
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) , Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative)
- Go south from the Kanechika Park intersection of the Yamadai-Isonokami Route for 500m. We have a courtesy shuttle bus.
- Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Japanese / General / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,500 JPY / Lunch: 980 JPY
- 11:00 am - 10:30 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm) Lunch 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
748-1 Kanechika-cho , Kishiwada-shi, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / Take out / All you can drink / Large shochu selection