From the chef
With experience in French, Italian, and general Western cuisine, this chef has true natural talent.
He was born in 1963 in Chiba Prefecture. He had an interest in the restaurant business from a young age, so he decided to become a chef. He has experience in French, Italian, and Western-style cuisine. He's worked as head chef in six different restaurants in Sawara before becoming independent and opening his own establishment, Forester, in 2001.
藤ヶ崎 誠FUJIGASAKI MAKOTO
- A 3-minute walk from Kozunomori station on the Keisei main line
- Western / Italian,Western / Pasta,Western / Pizza / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,300 JPY
- Normal hours: 5:00pm-2:00am Food last order: 1:30am / Lunch: 11:30am-3:30pm Lunchtime last order: 2:30pm
CO-Z East Bldg. A2, 4-12 Kozu no Mori , Narita-shi, Chiba map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large wine selection