From the chef
Encounters with various chefs in various genres made him enter this field.
He was born in Nagoya city, Aichi prefecture. He decided to be a chef as he encountered various chefs from various genres at the meat shop run by his father. In 1972, he opened the current restaurant Ishiyaki & Wine Iwata. He sticks to dry-aged meat.
岩田 茂春Shigeharu Iwata
Ishiyaki & Wine Iwata
- In the Iwata Bldg. which is immediately from exit No.8 of Sakurayama Station on Subway Sakuradori Line
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Western / Steak / Steak/Hambuger steak/Curry,Western
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) Dinner 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
5-98, Sakurayama-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection