From the chef
Mr. Agui is the second generation chef of [Enshuuya]. The fish markets in Senju and Tsukiji was his playgraund when he was a child as his father started to go there about 50 years ago. He also learnt skills there, such as how to select seafood, during training days from his father. His morning starts at 1:00 am each morning with a call to the wholesaler. At 6:00 am, Mr. Agui starts to purchase ingredients with the wholesaler of long standing. He touches and even tastes the fishes to value them, and checks appearance, color of eyes, skin, and undersides of grills. To offer high quality dishes at an affordable price, he tries hard everyday.
安喰 伸明Nobuaki Agui
- Head along Kokusai-dori Street towards Kuramae from Tawaramachi Station for around 1 minute, then turn right at the corner where the first business hotel is situated
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Nabe (hot pot),Japanese / General / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,000 JPY / Lunch: 700 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm Please enquire via email for reservations outside these hours. Lunch reservations for groups or parties are also available. 7 large and small private rooms available. Maximum capacity: 60 guests per floor, 120 guests total.
2-2-7, Kotobuki, Taito-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu / Take out / All you can drink