The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Sushi
- A restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine. Although it is a three-star Michelin star, you can eat even with a budget of around 10,000 yen. All the dishes are nice and calm, but it remains memorable for a long time. Recommended for dining with important people such as couples, families, and dates.
- Feb 22 2018
- Italian/French / Italian
- A Japanese restaurant near Omori Kaigan Station. This is a Japanese restaurant that takes care of the seasonal ingredients. “Ochazuke” is a specialty, but you will want to visit many times to enjoy the many dishes you can eat in a relaxing space. It ’s a really relaxing shop.
- May 16 2015
- 12 minutes by foot in the direction of Minamioi from the north exit of Omori station on the JR Keihin-Tohoku line. 6 minutes by foot from Omori-Kaigan station on the Keikyu Main Line.
- Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 15,000 JPY
- 5:00pm-10:00pm (L.O.21:00) Last entry at 8PM
- Sundays,Holidays on Monday
Makimura Bld. 1F, Minamioi 3-11-5, Shinagawa, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都品川区南大井3-11-5MAKIMURA BLD 1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa