From the chef
A cook with an unwavering and inquisitive mind, having visited over 50 sake breweries in search of the finest sake.
He was born May 18, 1972, in Saitama Prefecture. Enrolled in culinary school after graduating from high school, he accumulated culinary experience at various Japanese restaurants and pubs, and in 2000, at the age of 30, opened Akasaka Marushige. His adventurous spirit, always on the lookout for truly delicious flavors he himself enjoys, has led to a popular restaurant that has received raves from local businesspeople and regular customers.
小久保 茂紀KOKUBO SHIGENORI
- 2 minutes from Akasaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line, 5 minutes from Tameike-Sanno station on the Ginza and Namboku lines, and 8 minutes from Akasaka-mitsuke station on the Ginza line
- Japanese / General,Alcohol / Shochu,Alcohol / Sake / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 4,500 JPY
- [Friday and Before National Holidays] 5:00pm-4:00am (last order: 3:00am) [Monday-Thursday] 5:00pm-2:00am (last order: 1:00am) [Saturday] from 7:00pm-11:00pm (last order 10:00pm)
Yamaguchi Bldg. 2F , 2-14-8 Akasaka , Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection