The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative)
- A pub in Akasaka. There are many types of shochu and sake, and you can also eat fish dishes sent directly from Hayama. There are many shops that have the same amount of time to finish, and there are many shops that go to the end of work, but I am glad that this shop is open until late. It is appreciated that the price is reasonable.
- Oct 13 2017
- There are times when you want to enjoy a rich variety of sake and sake. I think it's going to be a pub, but it's a polite work that takes time to prepare.
- Jun 01 2016
- 2 minutes from Akasaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line, 5 minutes from Tameike-Sanno station on the Ginza and Namboku lines, and 8 minutes from Akasaka-mitsuke station on the Ginza line
- Japanese / General,Alcohol / Shochu,Alcohol / Sake / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 4,500 JPY
- [Friday and Before National Holidays] 5:00pm-4:00am (last order: 3:00am) [Monday-Thursday] 5:00pm-2:00am (last order: 1:00am) [Saturday] from 7:00pm-11:00pm (last order 10:00pm)
Yamaguchi Bldg. 2F , 2-14-8 Akasaka , Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection