From the chef
A third generation successor to a well-established 75-year-old business, he emphasizes traditions while always seeking new tastes.
He was born in Kanagawa Prefecutre in 1974. He grew up watching his grandfather, the chef of the original "Nonki Shokudo" - established in 1940 (Showa 15) - and that experience led him to enter the world of the culinary arts. In 1996, he honed his skills at a traditional Japanese restaurant in Niigata. Afterward he trained at an established eel restaurant in Tokyo's Azabu district called Nodaiwa. In 2000, he inherited Nonki Shokudo and renamed it Nonki Tei, becoming head chef here in 2003. As a third-generation successor to a well-established 75-year-old business, he emphasizes traditions while always seeking new tastes.
尾崎 文彦OZAKI FUMIHIKO
- After exiting Kozu station, walk in the direction of Tokyo on National Route 1 for 5 minutes.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 1,250 JPY
- Normal hours: 11:00am-9:00pm. Closed from 3:00pm-5:00pm for preparation. Thank you very much for your business.
4-4-38 Kozu , Odawara-shi, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Tatami room