From the chef
He was put on the path to food through restaurant experience.
He was born in November, 1963, in Numazu City. After working a part-time job in a restaurant, Kamei became a businessman. However, increasingly attracted by the restaurant atmosphere, he began to aspire to become a chef and opened Pasta Restaurant Cascade. He personally designed and constructed as much as possible by himself to create a comfortable space that serves delicious food. His dishes, which mainly use locally-sourced ingredients, are well-loved by many.
亀井 勝志KAMEI KATSUSHI
Pasta Restaurant Cascade
- From the Numazu interchange, take Route 1 toward Shizuoka, and turn left at Royal Host on Gakuen-dori. It's in front of Bikkuri Donki.
- Western / Italian,Western / Pasta,Western / General / Pasta/Pizza,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- 11:30 am - 10:00 pm (Closed from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm for preparation) Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 1:55 pm)
13-14 Izumi-cho , Numazu-shi, Shizuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / Visa