From the chef
Not only a qualified sommelier, this owner is also an expert in cheese and cigars.
He was born in Niigata Prefecture in 1964. During his school days, he worked part-time at a long-established bar in Ginza which prompted him to embark on the path to becoming a chef. He began working at Hotel Okura. Gaining experience as a bartender, he worked his way up to be a sommelier at La Belle Epoque. He then became the chief sommelier for Tokyo City Guide in 1993. After polishing his skills at Bar MASQ, Le Poireau, and Hotel Seiyo Ginza, he opened Cheese & Wine Salon Murase in 2002. He also holds qualifications in Master of Sake, as well as Cheese Coordination.
村瀬 健一MURASE KENICHI
Cheese & Wine Salon Murase
- Behind Matsuzakaya on Mihara-dori (two streets from Ginza-dori), diagonally in front of the Ginza 6-chome post office
- Western / Pasta,Western / Swiss,Western / General / General,Dining bar
- Average price
- 7,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 5:00pm-12:00am with a priority on meal-ordering guests from 6:30pm-9:30pm. (We welcome wine-only orders from 9:30pm-).
Ichigo Ginza 612 Bldg., 6-12-15 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Reservations / Sommelier/wine steward / Large wine selection