From the chef
He inherited his father's precious experience and flavors to become someone who brings out the best in lamb.
Born in Hokkaido in 1980, Kawauchi followed in his father's footsteps and enrolled in a cooking school. After graduation, he worked in several Italian restaurants, before returning to Hokkaido at age 25 where he worked under his father for a further 8 years, learning all of his cooking secrets. In 2014, he became the head chef after the retirement of his father.
河内 一輝 KAWAUCHI KATSUKI
- Six minute walk from Takikawa Station or 10 minutes by car from the Takikawa interchange
- Western / Italian,Asian/Ethnic / Mongolian,Western / Herb & Spice / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) Dinner 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)
1-4-11 Honcho , Takikawa-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / course meals