The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Sosaku (creative) / Creative
- It's a Japanese restaurant in Ashida, but sashimi is delicious! It is a good store that has a lot of freshness and plenty of liquor.
- Dec 04 2017
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Basashi (horse meat sashimi),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm (last order )
[ Monday,Tuesday,Thursday ~ Sunday,Holidays,Day Before Holidays] Lunch 12:00 am - 12:00 am (last order )
I will have lunch if I have a reservation
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都大田区新蒲田1-3-6 map
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
English-speaking staff / Taiwan speaking staff / Lunch / Late-night service / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Basashi (horse meat sashimi),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) restaurants in Kamata, Tokyo
- Kojiya Wakyo
Japanese,Japanese / General / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Kamata Sushitoku
Sushi,Japanese / General / Sake / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood
- Kushiyaki Sumishin
Japanese,Japanese / Chicken / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food) / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken)
- Japanese Restaurant SEIZAN
Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese / General / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes)