From the chef
He naturally acquired the desire to be a chef watching his parents' work
My parents ran a fish store. I began to consider cuisine as a profession while watching them work says the chef. After spending time polishing his skills and studying the foundations intensely for 7 years at a French restaurant, he opened Seiyo Ryori Bistro Yu 10 years ago.
村野 雄一MURANO YUICHI
Western Restaurant Bistro Yu
- Turn left out of JR Kameido Station's North Exit. Head towards Shin-Kiba on Meiji-dori for 300m and turn right at the Go-No-Hashi intersection. Finally, head straight for about 100m.
- Western / General,Western / French,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 11:30am-10:00pm Last order: 9:30pm Closed from 3:00pm-5:30pm Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm last order for Lunch: 2:00pm
Fujioka Bldg. 1F, 1-18-14 Kameido , Koto-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large wine selection