Appearance of restaurant
- Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line - Omotesando station - 3-minute walk
- Tokyo Metro Line - Omotesando station - 3-minute walk
Aoyama Home-made Dim Sum and Hot Pot Fukuen
青山 自家製飲茶・火鍋 本場中華料理 福縁
- Chinese / General,Chinese / Gyoza (dumplings),Chinese / Yum Cha/Dim Sum / Chinese,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- 11:00 am - 11:30 pm (last order )
Lunch 11:00 am - 5:00 pm (last order )
We also have a great day menu.
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都渋谷区神宮前5-52-2オーバルビルB1 map
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Smoking allowed / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection
Other Chinese / General,Chinese / Gyoza (dumplings),Chinese / Yum Cha/Dim Sum restaurants in Harajuku/Meiji-Jingumae, Tokyo
- Raika Seirankyo
Harajuku / Omotesando, Tokyo
Chinese,Chinese / General / General / General
Search for attractions near Aoyama Home-made Dim Sum and Hot Pot Fukuen
Articles of Harajuku/Omotesando
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Harajuku/Omotesando.
Top 14 Delicious Restaurants in Omotesando Favored by Connoisseurs
16 Must-visit Restaurants in Omotesando, Tokyo
Discover 8 Popular and Stylish Bakeries in Omotesando
15 Japanese Restaurants in the Trendy Omotesando and Harajuku Areas
12 Restaurants to Visit After a Day of Shopping in Harajuku
13 Romantic Restaurants in the Fashion Capital of Harajuku