From the chef
He entered the world of cooking following part-time job experience as a student
Born in July 1967, in Okayama prefecture, he gained experience cooking for a variety of businesses such as bridal party kitchens, bars, and Western style restaurants in the part-time job he had as a student. In due course, he set his heart on becoming a chef. Afterwards, he trained at various restaurants before opening Gaya Gaya. His dishes feature seasonal ingredients, and he exercises his talent every day in the hope that customers will leisurely enjoy their food in a space placing a high value on privacy.
為房 良和TAMEFUSA YOSHIKAZU
- Take the small road on the north side of the Kyoto BAL Building in Kawaramachi 100 meters to the east, and it is on the 3rd floor of the Sano Building on the north side. East side of Tanaka Coffee.
- Japanese / Yuba (soymilk skin) dishes,Japanese / Kyoto cuisine,Alcohol / Wine / Dining bar,Dining bar
- Average price
- 3,500 JPY
- Normal hours: 5:30pm-4:30am (last order for Food at 3:30am). (We take reservations and inquiries by phone from 10:00am-3:00am) Open year-round!
Sano Bldg. 3F , Kawara Machi Sanjo Sagaru BAL Kitadori Higashi Iru Kitagawa, Chukyo-ku,Kyoto-shi, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large wine selection