From the chef
We want to utilize the flavors of Vietnam to spread our original cuisine.
While involved in another job in Japan, Mr. Yan worked as a chef in an izakaya (Japanese pub). Due to a 3.11 magnitude earthquake, Chef Yan ended up returning home to his mother-in-law's shop, "Saigon Restaurant," and stood in as a chef in order to rebuild the shop. Of course, he incorporated the "Japanese palate" that he had cultivated in Japan into his authentic Vietnamese cuisine, and he believes he can make people love his original Vietnamese cuisine more every day.
NGUYEN DANHGUEN YAN
Ikebukuro Saigon Restaurant
- Exit to the east of JR Ikebukuro Station and cross Meiji Dori, walk along the road on the left side of LABI So Honten and turn left at the end of the street. It is on the third floor of the Kaiten Sushi restaurant.
- Western / Curry,Western / Seafood,Asian/Ethnic / Vietnamese / Thai/Vietnamese,Other Asian
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 800 JPY
- Normal hours: 5:00pm-10:30pm Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm
Torikoma No.1 Bldg. 3F , 1-7-10 Higashi Ikebukuro , Toshima-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Take out / Restaurants with Facebook pages