From the chef
What motivates the chef's trial and error is how to best serve seasonal ingredients.
Mr. Ichijo is a native of Saitama Prefecture (born August 14th, 1976). He made rolls at a relative's sushi store while in elementary school, which led him to pursue a life as a professional sushi chef. After graduating from high school, he honed his skills at a few sushi restaurants, and in 2006, he entered Takewaka. In addition to the traditional Edo- (Tokyo-) style sushi, he makes creative dishes that require time and effort, capturing the hearts of regulars who visit from afar.
一條 直也Naoya Ichijo
Edomae Sushi Takewaka Annex
江戸前鮨 竹若 別館
- Exit through exit two of Tsukiji Station, and it is a 30 second walk along "Shinbashi Dori" towards "Tsukiji 4 Chome intersection"! Facing Tsukiji Hongan-ji.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,200 JPY
- 11:15 am - 10:00 pm (Closed 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm) Lunch 11:15 am - 2:00 pm
1F Higashi Ginza Plaza Bldg., 2-14-8 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection