From the chef
A pasta making experience sparked his interest in Italian cuisine.
Mr. Fukuda was born in Nagasaki Prefecture on September 30th, 1979. He became interested in Italian cuisine when he made homemade pasta while in college. He then studied in Italy, where he made the decision to enter the culinary world. He learned about local cuisine at a school in Italy and furthered his knowledge by actually visiting various locations. After returning to Japan, he continued to train and gained experience over about seven years at "Beato" and "Taverna DA CIBO" in Nihonbashi, Tokyo. He then moved to "Ginza Italian Fabi's", where he is now.
福田 泰二朗FUKUDA TAIJIRO
Ginza Italian Fabi's
- Alongside Chuo-dori, in line with the Hakuhinkan, in the first floor basement of the black building vertical to the yellow Tachikawa Blind sign
- Western / Italian,Western / Pasta,Western / General / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch: 11:30am-3:00pm (last order: 2:00pm) [Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays] Lunch: 11:30am-4:00pm (last order: 3:00pm) [Weekdays, Saturdays] Dinner: 5:30pm-11:00pm (last order 10:00pm [Sundays, National Holidays] Dinner 5:30pm-10:00pm (last order: 9:00pm))
Ginza 888 Bldg. B1, 8-8-8 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区銀座8-8-8銀座888ビル B1
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection