From the chef
Our chef was raised with the kitchen as his playground, and offers you the best and freshest local vegetables.
Chef Takahashi was born in 1968 in Kusatsu city of Gunma Prefecture. Having a noted chef as a father, he was raised with the kitchen as his playground. At 15, he moved to Tokyo and received instruction from the godfather of medicinal cooking, Kunikatsu Okano, at the venerable Chinese restaurant, Chugoku Shisen Yoshu Ryoriten. At 22, he was selected as head chef at Xi'an, a restaurant specializing in Chinese imperial medicinal cuisine. After that, he set off on his own, managing several popular restaurants.
高橋 政貴TAKAHASHI MASAKI
- Chinese / Szechuan , Chinese / Chinese Sosaku (creative) , Ramen (noodles) / Tantanmen (Sichuan dan-dan)
- Going toward Shinbashi from the intersection of Showa-dori and Shinkyobashi intersection, turn right down the first alleyway. The entrance is a wooden lattice doorway.
- Chinese / Szechuan,Chinese / Chinese Sosaku (creative),Ramen (noodles) / Tantanmen (Sichuan dan-dan) / General,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,500 JPY / Lunch: 3,500 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 12:00pm-2:30pm (last order 2:00pm) Dinner 6:00pm-10:30pm (last order 9:30pm) [Saturdays & Holidays] Dinner: 6:00pm-9:30pm (last order: 8:30pm)
Kagayaki Bldg. B1F , 1-15-8 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / course meals