From the chef
His first encounter with cuisine was soon after birth! Meet the third-generation chef of a long-established restaurant in business for nearly 80 years.
Born in 1963 in Tokyo, in his early childhood and even as an infant, the chef would surprise people by eating fugu (blowfish) and unagi (eel). The story is so old that he himself has no memory of this, but it would seem to show that he brandished a taste for Japanese cuisine from the time he was born.
安部 謹浩ABE NORIHIRO
- Three minute walk from Showa-dori Exit, Akihabara Station, JR Yamanoto Line/Sobu Line; or Exit 3, Akihabara Station, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- Japanese / Unagi (eel),Japanese / General,Japanese / Fugu (blowfish) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 5:00pm-10:00pm last order: 9:30pm Delivery from 11:30am-2:00pm & 5:00pm-10:00pm Lunch: 11:30am-2:00pm last order from 2:00pm
15-1 Kanda Matsunagacho , Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large sake selection