From the chef
A cook whose own individual style shines.
Originally from Kumamoto Prefecture, after graduating from culinary school, the chef trained by working at Yokohama's Kadoya Main Restaurant and Nakano's Sawasen. He is now in his twelfth year as the head cook at Akasaka Zanmai. With "Simple is best" as his creed, he makes food that draws out the ingredients' natural flavors.
楢木野 誠二NARAGINO SEIJI
- Five minute walk from Exit 2, Akasaka Station, Chiyoda Subway Line; or thirty second walk (32 meters) from Akasaka-mitsuke Station, Ginza Line/Marunouchi Line
- Japanese / General,Alcohol / Sake,Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 11:30am-12:00am Dinner * Weekdays (Monday-Friday) 5:30pm-12:00am (last order: 11:00pm), Saturdays: 5:30pm-10:00pm (last order: 9:00pm) / Lunch: 11:30am-2:00pm Lunch only offered on Weekdays (Monday-Friday), last order 1:30pm
Akasaka Aruto Bldg. 6F , 3-8-1 Akasaka , Minato-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection