From the chef
Our chef is very particular about his straight-forward cooking style and is charmed by the ingredients he gets directly from Nemuro.
Chef Hagino is a native of Sapporo. Even though he once decided to turn his back on cooking after working for four years at a nearby izakaya (Japanese pub), he discovered his passion really was cooking after all, and returned to working in kitchens once again with a fierce resolve. Falling in love with the raw ingredients procured directly from Nemuro, he takes care to prepare them in an unaffected way in order to bring to life their inherent quality.
萩野 文和HAGINO FUMIKAZU
Seafood Robata Nemuro Hamaichiban
海鮮炉端 根室 浜一番
- Just at Exit 13, Sapporo JR/Subway Station
- Japanese / Hokkaido cuisine,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / General / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 3,500 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-23:00
Astoria Sapporo 2F , Kita Sanjo Nishi 2chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection