From the chef
After I met a chef who was very deserving of respect.
He learnt not just to mimic his teacher's artistry with food, but was also touched by his calm tolerance. This is why he decided to become a chef. Even now he is learning.
橋本 幸延HASHIMOTO YUKINOBU
- Three walking minutes from exit B2 of Omotesando station. 10 minutes from Shibuya and Harajuku stations.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Alcohol / Sake / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- Dinner on weekdays: 18:00-23:00 / Dinner on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays: 17:00-23:00 / Last order for dinner at 22:00, last entry at 21:30 / Lunch: 11:30-15:00 / Last order for lunch at 13:30
Teraashiosu Minami Aoyama B1F , 5-51-6 Jingu Mae , Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都渋谷区神宮前5-51-6 テラアシオス南青山B1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection