From the chef
A chef who trained in famous Ginza restaurants, serving elaborate recipes.
He was born in 1960 in Kumamoto Prefecture. After graduation from culinary school, he became an apprentice in a well-established Italian restaurant named Sabatini di Firenze, and in a Spanish restaurant. In 1990, he opened his first De Niro restaurant, before opening another De Niro in Kanda, where he would assume chef duties. He is well known for taking great pains to bring out the best flavors out the ingredients used in his highly-acclaimed cooking.
今村 慎一IMAMURA SHINICHI
- Located 3 walking minutes from exit A8 of the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Jimbocho station. 5 walking minutes from Chidoya Line Ochanomizu station.
- Western / Italian,Western / Pizza,Cafe/Sweets / Salad / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 18:00-23:00, with last order at 22:00 / Lunch: 11:30-14:00, with last order at 14:00
Nishikimachi Bldg. 1F, 3-14-3 Kanda Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / course meals