From the chef
Succeeding his chef father to bring his cuisine to the world stage.
He was born in 1972 in Aichi Prefecture. After graduating high school, he underwent training as a cook at a Szechaun-style Chinese restaurant and learned both Szechaun and Cantonese cuisine. After that, he was hired as a cook at Szechuan Ryori Kinjo Honten. He is gaining a reputation for capitalizing on the inherent flavor of seasonal ingredients and locally produced "Sangenton" (special varieties of pork).
多田 民仁TADA MOTOHITO
Szuchuan Restaurant Kinjo Main Store
四川料理 錦城 本店
- A 9-minute walk from exit 2 of Takabata subway station. Proceed west on Yaguma avenue, then turn right at the intersection south of Noda elementary school. We will be on your left.
- Chinese / General,Chinese / Szechuan,Alcohol / Shokoshu (Chinese Shaozing wine) / General,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,150 JPY / Lunch: 800 JPY
- [Weekday/Saturday] Lunch from 11:00-14:00, dinner from 17:30-21:30 [Sunday/national holiday] Dinner from 17:30-21:00 Lunch time is until 14:00, only from Monday to Saturday
1-449 Noda , Nakagawa-ku,Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large wine selection