From the chef
After experiencing the field of western cuisine, he entered into the world of charcoal-grilling where ingredients are the most important.
He was born in 1975 in Fukuoka prefecture. Being influenced by his father who was a chef, he also decided to be a chef and had a part time job as a chef during his school days. Then he worked for 6 years at a western-style restaurant at a hotel, and a café restaurant for 5 more years cooking Italian dishes and desserts to improve his skills. He also worked actively as the sous-chef at a restaurant for wedding parties. He developed original western dishes and course menus, and was in charge of kitchen management and for training the new staff for 7 years. Currently, he is fascinated with charcoal-grilled cuisine bringing out the original tastes of the ingredients, and working actively as the manager.
吉松 和幸Kazuyuki Yoshimatsu
Tenjin Horumon Imaizumi branch
- 5 minutes walk from Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station on Nishitetsu Omuta Line. Behind the TSUTAYA shop along Kokutai-doro Avenue
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Japanese / Motsu nabe (offal hotpot),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- 3,500 JPY
- 5:00 pm - 2:00 am (L.O. 1:30 am)
1-18-38, Imaizumi, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large wine selection