From the chef
Going one step further with delicacy while still retaining classic French goodness.
Mr. Imamura was born in 1976 in Kanagawa Prefecture. He decided to enter the world of French cuisine after meeting the chef of "Le Mange-Tout", Noboru Tani, who was teaching at the Machida College of Culinary Art where he was a student. While respecting classical techniques, Mr. Imamura adds subtle efforts with his delicate senses and ideas, seeking to raise French cuisine to an even higher level.
今村 潤IMAMURA JUN
Hillside Garden L'autre Monde
- A 3-minute walk from Exit 5 (the exit at the very front of the direction of travel) of Motomachi-Chukagai Station.
- Western / French,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,400 JPY / Lunch: 2,700 JPY
- Lunch from 11:30-15:00 (last order at 14:00) Dinner from 18:00-23:00 (last order at 21:00) *We accept reservations starting from 1 month before
1-7-21 Shin Yamashita , Naka-ku,Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
Other Western / French,Alcohol / Wine restaurants in Motomachi/Yokohama China town, Kanagawa
- Brasserie Artisan
French,Italian/French / French
- Queen Alice
French,Italian/French / French / General
- Brasserie Amour
French,Italian/French / French / Kaiseki (course menu) / Wine
- Yasai Restaurant Saito
French,Italian/French / French / Bread / Wine