From the chef
With his experience as a former fisherman, he has absolute confidence in his judgement and seafood dishes
Yamashita was once a fisherman, and hails from the Goto Islands in Nagasaki prefecture. He also has experience preparing and serving up the fish he caught himself. After coming to Tokyo he worked in bars and other restaurant-related jobs before becoming our chef here at Kacho.
山下 一平YAMASHITA IPPEI
- Take Exit A6 from the Higashi-Ginza Metro Station, and walk in the direction of Shimbashi Enbujo for 4 minutes. Take the Ginza Exit from JR Shimbashi Station and follow Sotobori Dori towards Enbujo
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 3,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 - 15:00 (Last Order: 14:00) / Dinner 18:00 - 23:00 (Last Order 21:00)
7-16-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection