From the chef
The taste of each skewer is made all the more delightful with our care in beautiful plate arrangements.
He was born in 1982. He named the establishment "Satsuma" after his father's home prefecture of Kagoshima. His connections in the marketplace enable him to acquire fresh fish at low prices. Following in his father's footsteps, he studied eel preparation on his own for 13 years. He now knows eel dishes inside and out.
中村 仁一NAKAMURA HIROKAZU
Unagi no Satsuma
- Eight minute walk from Nagoya Rinkai High-Speed Rail Minami-arako Station.
- Japanese / Hitsumabushi (rice mixed with eel),Japanese / Unagi (eel),Japanese / Motsu nabe (offal hotpot) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-22:00 for dinnertime, last order at 21:30 / Lunch: 11:00-14:00 for lunchtime, last order at 13:30
Higashi Nakashima-cho 5chome 137 Banchi, Nakagawa-ku,Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Tatami room / Take out / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
Other Japanese / Hitsumabushi (rice mixed with eel),Japanese / Unagi (eel),Japanese / Motsu nabe (offal hotpot) restaurants in Nakagawa-ku, Aichi
- Wasai Saloon Gasto
General,Japanese / General / General
- Aji no Gyutan Kisuke Nagoya branch
General,Japanese / General
- Kappo Kibari
General,Japanese / Soba (noodles) / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Miyazaki food restaurant, Mansaku in Dai Nagoya building Branch
General,Japanese / Chicken / Local Japanese / Shochu