From the chef
He aims at providing a casual dining atmosphere for customers to feel comfortable and unreserved.
Born March 23rd, 1967 in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, he worked for four years in Tokyo as a graphic designer, but under recommendation from a relative working to develop a restaurant, he changed career paths to pursue his original interest in working with food. In the beginning, he mainly worked in customer service as a manager, but after a chance encounter with a chef who had recently returned from Italy, he put himself on track to work in the world of Italian cuisine. He wanted to create a comfortable, unreserved atmosphere, so in January of 2001 he ventured out independently to open Okiraku Sosaku Italian Restaurant Basta Basta.
鶴見 昌弘TSURUMI MASAHIRO
Okiraku Sosaku Italian Restaurant Basta Basta
お喜楽イタリア創作料理 Basta Basta
- Near Uchidabashi 1-Chome interesction. Along National Road 247, enter from the side of Royal Riyou, towards the rear. Look for the orange billboard.
- Western / Italian,Western / General / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,500 JPY / Lunch: 2,160 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:00-00:00 (last order at 23:00), until 21:00 on Sundays and national holidays *Please inform us if you are coming past 22:00 / Lunch from 11:00-14:00, only for reservations for 4 or more customers (3 days before)
No.3 Nitsuru Bldg. 1F , 2-15-7 Meiji , Minami-ku,Nagoya-shi, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 愛知県名古屋市南区明治2-15-7 第三日鶴ビル1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / Large wine selection