銀座 竹の庵 本店
From the chef
Using well honed skill, together with carefully selected ingredients, to make authentic Japanese cuisine. Discover a vividly fresh banquet course menu.
Born in Ibaraki Prefecture, he began his apprenticeship in the kitchens of various hotels and restaurants such as the Kanitani, the Suntory Keyaki and many others, accumulating a wealth of culinary experience. This highly experienced cook, whose cooking career spans over 32 years, has been the head chef of the Ginza Takenoan for more than 10 years. He is widely acclaimed for a cooking style that strives to bring the best out of the ingredients used, and for his rarely-seen capacity to mentally combine flavors in one delicious dish. Serving as both owner and manager of the restaurant, he excels at preparing strictly selected ingredients into gorgeous and authentic Japanese cuisine.
村田 博之MURATA HIROYUKI
Ginza Takenoan Main Store
銀座 竹の庵 本店
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Japanese style beef steak , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- One minute's walk from exit B3 of Ginza Station, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line. It is on the 4th floor of the Nishi Gobangai Building.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Japanese / Japanese style beef steak / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Normal hours: 17:30-23:00 from Monday-Friday / Last order at 22:00 Saturdays from 17:30-22:00 (last order at 21:00) Lunch from 11:30-15:00 (last order at 14:30) from Monday-Saturday
Nishi Gobangai Bldg. 4F, 5-6-13 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.