From the chef
Drawing on considerable expertise and elaborate techniques to create truly creative dishes.
Born on May 27, 1982, in Tokyo, he grew up in the shadow of a father who was a fishmonger, taking his first steps in the culinary world through student-jobs, diligently applying himself in various restaurants. After graduating from university, he first started working for a trading company, before returning to the catering sector at 25. He honed his skills mainly in Japanese cuisine restaurants, then in 2008 started working at the Oishii Oudon Tsurutontan where he had previously worked during one of his part-time jobs as a student. In his words, "I focused on mastering seasoning and ingredient combinations, and this gradually led me to develop a truly creative culinary approach".
花岡 雄太HANAOKA YUTA
Oishii Oudon Tsurutontan Bis Tokyo
おいしいおうどん つるとんたん Bis TOKYO
- We are at the building behind KITTE from the Marunouchi South exit of the JR Tokyo station. Alternatively, we are directly connected to the underground concourse of the JR Keiyo line of Tokyo station.
- Japanese / Kansai-style udon (noodles),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Udon/Soba (noodles),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,600 JPY / Lunch: 1,400 JPY
- 11:00-23:00 (last order at 22:30)
TOKIA Bldg. B1 , 2-7-3 Marunouchi , Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / All you can drink