From the chef
The road to becoming a chef, carrying from youth a dream and a longing.
When he was a child he aspired to become a chef. He has a passion for cooking, drinking, and for making sure people are well entertained. These days he spends his time choosing the right sake for the right meal. "Each skewer leaves an impression on the customer. Being picky over the quality of ingredients is everything. Knowing how long to cook them, how to serve them, and how to bring out the distinctive flavours of each ingredient". This is the moto that he lives by to make good food.
酒井 幸信SAKAI YUKINOBU
Kushiyaki Shamo Nabe Chobe
串焼 しゃも鍋 長右兵衛
- Alight at the Hatchobori Tram Stop on the Hiroden Inner City Line. Walk for 5 minutes and you'll see it at the side of Big Echo (under construction).
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Chicken / Japanese Izakaya (bar/pub),Taverns
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,500 JPY / Lunch: 950 JPY
- [Weekday/Saturday/eve of national holiday/national holiday] Normal hours: 18:00-23:00, last order at 22:30; 18:00-22:00 on national holidays / Lunch from 11:30-13:30, available also on Saturdays and national holidays
9-31 Hondori , Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Chicken restaurants in Hiroshima/Shintenchi/Nagarekawa, Hiroshima
- Continental Dining Renaissance
Western Izakaya (bar/pub),Taverns / Italian / Pasta / Wine
- Yakitori Chanko Yakkenboribasho Sumotori
General,Taverns / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food) / Chanko nabe (sumo wrestler's hotpot)