From the chef
Continuing to preserve traditional flavors for modern diners in Ryogoku
He began his culinary career about 16 years ago in order to take over the family business. After training at a ryotei (traditional Japanese restaurant) in Akasaka, Chef Kariya took over Kappo Kariya about 12 years ago for its third generation of ownership.
刈谷 真一郎Shinichiro Kariya
- Ryogoku Station, West Exit. Walk for 5 minutes in the Ryogoku Bridge direction.
- Japanese / Fugu (blowfish),Japanese / Chanko nabe (sumo wrestler's hotpot),Japanese / Nabe (hot pot) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 10,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Negotiable) Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm (Reservation required)
1-9-8 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals