From the chef
A professional of Chinese cuisine, 35 years in the making.
In 2006, he became the head chef of Keikasai after gaining experience working at a shark fin soup speciality restaurant and another that prepared dishes with Chinese herbal medicine. His experience as a chef extends back 35 years, and he is able to prepare a wide variety of regional cuisines from areas such as Shanghai, Canton, Beijing, and Sichuan.
石渡 武志ISHIWATARI TAKESHI
- After alighting from Shibuya Station, walk towards the bus terminal at the east entrance and cross the pedestrian bridge in front of the Shionogi Building. You will find it on the ground floor at the front of the Cross Tower.
- Chinese / General,Chinese / Shanghai,Alcohol / Shokoshu (Chinese Shaozing wine) / General,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 900 JPY
- [Weekday/Saturday/eve of national holiday] 11:30-22:30 [Weekday/Saturday] Lunch from 11:30-14:30 [Sunday/national holiday] Dinner from 17:00-22:00
Cross Tower 1F , 2-15-1 Shibuya , Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / course meals / All you can drink