From the chef
A veteran chef of Western cuisine with over 40 years' experience in the city of Numazu.
Born in 1944 in Numazu, Shizuoka Prefecture, Chef Tachikawa has developed his metier in hotels in his home town as well as Tokyo, where he was greatly influenced by working closely with those who first developed Japanese-style Western cuisine. Before the age of 30 he opened his restaurant, Aiai. Since then, he has continued to make Western food in the city of Numazu. Following the Chernobyl accident of 1986, Chef Tachikawa became especially concerned with the safety of ingredients for his dishes, leading him to the decision to use locally sourced ingredients to the greatest extent possible, a style for which he has been a pioneer.
立川 淳TACHIKAWA ATSUSHI
- 3 minutes walk from the southern entrance of Numazu Station
- Western / General,Western / French,Western / Spanish / Western Izakaya (bar/pub),Taverns
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- 17:30-00:00 (last order at 23:00)
3-5-4-2F Otemachi , Numazu-shi, Shizuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Kotatsu (heated table) / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages