From the chef
Witnessing the magic and then making his own.
Atsushi was born on August 26, 1978 in Fukuoka Prefecture. While a student, he worked part-time at a Chinese restaurant. It was there that he first saw a chef in action and aspired to become a chef himself. He then studied at Nakamura Culinary School, and after graduation he honed his skills working at a Chinese restaurant in Yamaguchi Prefecture for ten years. Now Atsushi is the chef at Chinese Restaurant China Papa which opened in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, where he serves up bold, exquisite Chinese cuisine in no time.
古川 淳FURUKAWA ATSUSHI
Chinese Restaurant China Papa
- Take Kokutai road in the direction of Tenjin. The restaurant is located just past Daitoen. It is about 3 minutes' walk from Gion station.
- Alcohol / Beer,Alcohol / Highball,Alcohol / Shochu / General,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 880 JPY
- Lunch from 11:30-15:00 (last order at 14:30) / Dinner from 17:30-23:00 (last order at 22:30) Lunch is not available on Sundays and national holidays, as we only operate at night on those days.
Futagami Bldg.2F , 1-3 Kami Kawabata-cho , Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / All you can eat / course meals / All you can drink
Other Alcohol / Beer,Alcohol / Highball,Alcohol / Shochu restaurants in Hakata-ku/Nakasu/Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
- Noko Tantanmen Hakata Ozora
Szechuan,Chinese / General / Gyoza (dumplings) / Szechuan
- Hakata Taki Gyoza Ikeda Shoten
Yum Cha/Dim Sum/Gyoza (dumplings),Chinese / Shochu / Gyoza (dumplings) / General