From the chef
Her principal occupation is agriculture! She wants to spread the greatness of the local foods with the motto of [Local production for local consumption].
Raised in Chitose City, Hokkaido. Her principal occupation is a chairman of an agricultural association, however she took the position of manager of [Komasobatei] to spread the greatness of the local ingredients with the motto of [local production for local consumption]. As her principal occupation is agriculture, she is also working actively at a direct sales store and when doing catering service, making use of her professional knowledge of agricultural ingredients. Her motto is to be cheerful and think from the guest's point of view, which gives a friendly atmosphere at [Komasobatei].
中村 由美子Yumiko Nakamura
- 10 minutes walk from South Exit of Minami-Chitose Station
- Japanese / Soba (noodles),Japanese / General,Alcohol / Beer / Udon/Soba (noodles),Japanese
- Average price
- 1,000 JPY
- 11:00 am - 8:00 pm (L.O. 7:30 pm)
1-5-2 Kashiwadaiminami, Chitose , Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Kids menu