The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Yakiniku/Steak / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ)
- [Yoshigaku Yoshitake] is a Japanese restaurant located in Miyakomachi, Oita City. He / she prepares dish using Oita wagyu and seasonal ingredients on a daily basis. The main dishes are the “Kaiseki Omakase Course” and the “Suppin Course” using Yufuin suppons, all of which are seasoned and full of delicious dishes. The personality of the restaurant owner who likes cooking is transmitted. There is a relaxing private room in the store, and it is a luxurious time to spend time slowly at the counter seats.
- Apr 08 2020
- Japanese / Japanese
- It is a shop of creative chopsticks using plenty of seafood and mountain produce from Oita. A large selection of local Oita local sake is also available, and you can enjoy dishes that match the nature of the liquor. Especially, I would like to recommend a pot using a spoon purchased from Yufuin. Because you are using alive living, freshness, of course, also excellent taste! You need to make a reservation in advance, but it is worth eating. Please enjoy the fresh seaweed once by all means.
- Jun 04 2018
- Japanese / General / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 5,000 JPY
- 5:30 pm - 12:00 am (last order )
- Every Sunday off
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大分県大分市都町3-6-9日経ビル1F map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
Other Japanese / General restaurants in Oita, Oita
Japanese,Japanese / Unagi (eel) / Wine / General
- Kushiyaki no Tatsumi
Izakaya (Japanese tavern),Taverns / General / Kushiyaki (grilled skewers)