From the chef
He creates novel dishes using traditional Kyoto ingredients
Born in December 1976, he trained in French restaurants. He then worked as a chef and manager at his family's restaurant Kyoto Ichoya and Ginnan. He is very popular and caused a stir when he invented the dish Yubadon (tofu skin on a rice). Using famous Kyoto ingredients like yuba (tofu skin) and namafu (wheat gluten), he serves a rich array of dishes, ranging from the traditional to the modern.
伊藤 雅仁Masahito Ito
- 10 minutes on foot from JR Kyoto Station. One minute from the Nishi-Honganji Mae bus stop on City Bus 9.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Japanese,Sosaku (creative)
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 800 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday, Day Before Holidays, Holidays] Lunch 11:00 - 15:00 (last order 15:00) / Dinner 17:30 - 22:30 (last order 22:00) * Dinner until 02:00 on Fridays and Saturdays (last order 1:00)
- Monday (except the day before holidays), Tuesday and Wednesday dinner time irregularly
Horikawa Dori Nishi Honganji Seimon-mae, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / All you can drink