From the chef
A chef who went from drinking sake to providing it
He developed an interest in cooking through his love of sake. Wanting to offer customers dishes that would make the best use of ingredients, he started work at "Aho-dori". His dishes bring out the innate flavor of their carefully selected, locally bought, natural ingredients.
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) , Japanese / Chicken , Japanese / Basashi (horse meat sashimi)
- 3 minutes on foot from Nakasukawabata Station. Just inside Ningyo Koji (Doll Alley).
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Basashi (horse meat sashimi) / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 3,500 JPY
- Normal hours: 6:30 p.m.-4:00 a.m. (last order 3:00 a.m.)
Ningyokoji, 4-1-19 Nakasu , Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection