Appearance of restaurant
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line - Toranomon Station - 2-minute walk
- Tokyo Metro Line - Kasumigaseki Station - 6-minute walk
Mansei noodle shop
- Ramen (noodles) / Shoyu Ramen (soy sauce ramen) / Ramen,Ramen (noodles)
- Average price
- 10:00 am - 11:00 pm (last order 10:00 pm)
[ Saturday,Sunday,Holidays] 11:00 am - 8:00 pm (last order 7:00 pm)
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都千代田区霞が関3-2-5霞が関ビルディング1F map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.
Other Ramen (noodles) / Shoyu Ramen (soy sauce ramen) restaurants in Kasumigaseki, Tokyo
- Hakata Ramen Kazu
Ramen,Ramen (noodles) / Gyoza (dumplings) / Tonkotsu Ramen (pork broth ramen)
Search for attractions near Mansei noodle shop
Articles of Akasaka
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Akasaka.
14 Top-Tier Sushi Restaurants in Akasaka, Ebisu, and Roppongi
An Expat’s Guide to the Top Winter Foods in Japan
Top 11 Authentic Yakiniku Restaurants in the Akasaka-Mitsuke Station Area