From the chef
The chef makes good use of his experience at Japanese and Italian restaurants.
He trained in Japanese restaurants specialized in sushi and kaiseki food (elegant Japanese meal), Italian restaurant and, [Kirin Beer restaurant] in Nagoya. Making good use of such experiences, he is exercising his skills at the [Museum of World Beer in Dai Nagoya Building] and serving food that matches beer.
早崎 康弘Yasuhiro Hayasaki
World Beer Museum, Dai Nagoya Building Branch
- 1- 5 minutes walk from Nagoya Station on any line
- Western / Steak,Western / General / Beer gardens/halls,Taverns
- Average price
- 11：00 - 23：00（last order 22：00） Food 22：00 last order / Drink 22：30 last order
3F, 3-28-12 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 愛知県名古屋市中村区名駅3-28-12 3F
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Restaurants with Facebook pages