From the chef
He continues to aim towards creating a restaurant where customers can cheerfully eat delicious seafood
Chef Nemoto was born in Shizuoka in 1963. After training at a local Japanese cuisine restaurant, he was selected by the grand chef of Hoshigaoka Saryo Vienna while working at the Shinjuku Hoshigaoka Saryo and moved to Germany. Following this, he returned to Japan and went independent, leading to the present day.
根本 勝義Katsuyoshi Nemoto
Kisetsu Ryouri Nemoto
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes)
- From either Kojimachi station/Ichigaya staion, go towards "Nihon TV." It is near the beginning of Nihon TV street.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,500 JPY / Lunch: 950 JPY
- [Monday - Saturday] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30pm) / [Weekday] Dinner 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm) [Saturday] Dinner 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:00 pm)
2F Mitsui Building, 1-2 Rokuban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa