The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / General
- It is a pub, but the atmosphere is very good, and the service staff is also a pleasant shop that offers careful and careful attention. The location is from JR Ota Line, towards Kisogawa in the north from Kako Station, near Kawai East Intersection on Prefectural Route 64. It uses a wide variety of seasonal ingredients and features various menus that don't fit too well. There are many daily menus, so I think you can enjoy different dishes every day.
- Nov 25 2016
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Nabe (hot pot),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / General,Taverns
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- [ Monday,Tuesday,Thursday ~ Sunday,Holidays,Day Before Holidays] 5:00 pm - 1:00 am (last order 12:00 am)
Last order food is AM 0 hour, drink 0 hour half
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 岐阜県可児市川合242-1 map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa
- Late-night service / Smoking allowed / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink